- EMF Testing – EMF Protection – Power Line Testing for Properties
- Indoor Air Quality Testing: VOCs, Non-Destructive Onsite Formaldehyde Measurements, CO, CO2, Dust, Pollen, Mold Assessment.
- Toxic Chemical sampling for Medical / Environmental Illness
- City of Dallas Green Building Program IAQ Clearance – (FAST RESULTS ONSITE for common contaminants with laboratory sampling available)
- Ozone Air Level Testing for Industrial and Residential Studies / Safety
- Cell – Microwave Antenna Tower Strength RF Power Compliance Surveys
- Radiation – Radioactive Material Surveys including Radon Gas
- Pacemaker & Medical Implant EMI (Electromagnetic Interference) Surveys
- OSHA Compliance Noise Testing, Sound Level
- Lighting Level (Photometric) Surveys for Safety and OSHA Compliance
- Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) Inspection Consultation and Testing Services
Since 2002 for homes, multi-family dwellings, high rises, warehouses, factories, commercial buildings and properties in the Dallas – Houston – Austin – Fort Worth – San Antonio DFW and North Texas region by an experienced, certified professional Environmental Inspector with advanced degrees in Electrical Engineering with a concentration in Nanoscience Technology and another degree pending in Biomedical Engineering.
7 Days a Week 8 AM – 8 PM
You can text to this number anytime 24/7 as well for brief inquiries. For a quote we will require a physical address, approximate square footage to be inspected and an email address to send the estimate to.
RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL SERVICES PROVIDED
- EMF Testing (Electromagnetic Force or Field) 60 Hz AC power line Surveys for homes, businesses, real estate transactions and property management including consulting on EMF protection devices and strategies
- Radon Gas Levels Testing – Short and long term measurements for Home Inspection Services with IMPROVED (faster and less expensive) digital equipment with results in as little as 1 day after deployment of equipment *
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) testing and measurement for particulate matter, ventilation, potential issues with bacteria, pollen, dust as well as professional mold testing. Certificate of Occupancy VOC measurements for Dallas Green Ordinance Post-Construction – Pre-Occupancy baseline IAQ testing Section 804.
- Toxic chemical exposure testing and potentially carcinogenic formaldehyde / VOC / TVOC (Total Volatile Organic Compound) contamination levels from pressed wood / lumber / glue / binders WITHOUT cutting floor material. Also CO, (carbon monoxide) CO2 (carbon dioxide) and O2 / O3 oxygen / ozone levels to check ventilation and pollution quality. Diagnosing Sick Building Syndrome and Medical Illness Environmental Home Testing. Chemical and biological odor / smells investigated with environmental lab services.
- Radio Frequency Spectrum Analysis and Power Readings
- Medical Device / Medical Imaging EMI (Electromagnetic Interference) Testing for Safety Compliance (Pacemakers, ICDs, Implantable Defibrillators, EKG, EEG, EMG, ambulatory Holter Units, etc. – Medtronics St. Jude Boston Scientific) and other Biomedical Equipment such as infusion pumps
- Troubleshooting hospital security anti-abduction infant protection systems such as Hugs by Stanley Healthcare and MyChild by McRoberts Security Technologies.
- RF Compliance Surveys including Rooftop Towers and Antennas – Microwave – WiFi Wireless – Cellphone & Cell Tower Signal Strength Impact
- Private Consulting for Environmental Health and Safety including Healthy Home Construction / Evaluation
- Commercial Electromagnetic Interference EMI Issues, AC Power Noise Level, Radio Frequency Noise and Line Conditioning Evaluations (“Dirty Electricity”)
- ESD (Electrostatic Discharge) Flooring Evaluation, Anti-Static Testing and Troubleshooting with Air Ion Counters, Hygrometers, DC Static Voltage Meters, and Sheet Resistance Testers with respect to ground. Determine the Static Dissipative / Static Conductive characteristics of your industrial / medical environment or anti static measures
- Smart Meter Concerns & Hybrid Vehicle EMF Evaluations
- Sound / noise level and acoustic testing for OSHA compliance and STC evaluations, ordinance compliance, occupational worker hearing safety (prevention of hearing damage and loss)
- Light level and flicker rate testing for safety, OSHA, appropriate task lighting
- Radiation and radioactivity evaluations of potentially contaminated Chinese – Japanese steel and metals, imported / recycled products from China, Japan, petroleum / oil field industry equipment, natural stone in granite / marble counters, etc.
- DC Magnetic – Geomagnetic Surveys (Air Shipping / Warehouse Regulation Compliance)
- EMF / RF Product Testing
- Nanoscience / Nanotechnology Analytical Equipment Issues
- Weak Cellular Phone (including 2G / 3G / 4G LTE, PCS, AWS) & Wireless Strength Measurements and Consulting Solutions for Commercial Buildings with poor coverage and dropped calls for all major telecom and communications carriers including Verizon, Sprint, AT&T, T-Mobile, etc. and frequency blocks
- Thermal Infrared Imaging / Thermography for Energy Audits / Troubleshooting / Predictive Maintenance
* Deployment time may vary – same day service not guaranteed and dependent on current project load
We also offer consulting services over the phone or by email.
SPECIAL NOTE: We will quote commercial projects anywhere, and often do onsite residential testing outside of the DALLAS – FORT WORTH Texas region including residential EMF and indoor air quality surveys in the HOUSTON and AUSTIN area and are also available in other major cities such as San Antonio, Oklahoma City and Shreveport.
Otherwise we offer PAID PHONE / EMAIL CONSULTING
Please note that by accepting consulting in this manner you agree to hold ScanTech harmless in connection with any information given, whether explicit or implied through misinterpretation, implementation, misuse or other consequences by the paying client or any other third parties.
ScanTech is a unique technical consulting company based in the North Texas Dallas – Ft. Worth (DFW) area which serves the United States and beyond as a provider of EMF / EMFs / EMR (Electromagnetic Fields, Radiation), RF (Radio Frequency) and Radiation / Radioactive material multi-spectral scanning and measurement services for Industrial, Commercial Troubleshooting as well as Environmental Home & Health Inspections / Surveys to detect radioactive Radon Gas, EMF testing, radio frequency field problems and issues, as well as background radiation levels and radioactive material .
Smart meter concerns? We now know a local Dallas commercial electrician that has been approved by Oncor Delivery to install Smart Meter shields. They are designed to prevent vandalism, but cursory RF testing also shows that they reduce the Radio Frequency energy strength by at least 95 % while still being approved for use by Oncor. Contact us for details.
Medical Device / Biomedical Equipment EMF / EMI Compliance Testing – We have performed numerous surveys for companies and corporations with pacemaker/implantable defibrillator / ICD interference concerns for all major manufacturers of these devices. We have also done interference testing for EEG, EKG, Holter units (ambulatory EKG) and other biomedical equipment.
What if it isn’t EMI? (Electromagnetic Interference) ScanTech can still assist in troubleshooting and discovering what is really going on due to our extensive interdisciplinary background. In many cases, the client assumes the problem is due to some external field, but the real issue can often be something unexpected and even less expensive / easier to fix than thought. A fresh insight from a highly experienced consultant can rapidly resolve your nightmare scenario at great cost savings.
Concerned about your granite countertops, incidents related to the nuclear accident in Japan or imported material of unknown origin? ScanTech has had years of experience in this area – long before the recent concern over elevated levels of radiation and radioactivity. We have purchased new equipment so as to specifically target these areas of concern.
Nanoscience Equipment Experience: FEI, Zeiss, Hitachi, Jeol, Rigaku, Gatan, Raith, Zyvex / DCG, Bruker / Veeco/ Nanoscope, Keithley, National Instruments, Hummingbird TEM Liquid Cell, Fischione, Denton Vacuum, XEI Scientific, Allied High Tech, South Bay Technology, Protochips.
60 Hz EMI Noise in Scanning Electron Microscope Image – Nanotechnology Application
NEW INFORMATION ON HYBRID VEHICLES! We have had inquiries as to the EMF levels put out by Hybrid / Electric Vehicles and our studies have shown that the AC / DC magnetic, electric and RF fields vary by year, make and model (electric or hybrid) so it may be worth getting yours tested if you are concerned. The cost is relatively inexpensive.
New equipment has expanded our capabilities in RF and AC Electric Field measurements!
For larger projects we can be engaged on a national or international level as described below.
We also offer prepaid phone consultations for commercial projects where travel expenses would be unnecessary or prohibitive. Call for details.
INSPECTION & EMF CONSULTING SERVICES INCLUDE:
Commercial & Industrial Safety Field Surveys and measurements for pacemaker / ICD / cardiac & heart device medical implant specifications for electric, RF & magnetic field interference (such as microwave ovens and RF sealers) and other implantable medical device compliance concerns.
EMF / EMR, (Electrosmog) RF, Cell Tower, Cell Phone, EMI (Electromagnetic Interference) surveys and measurement for Residential & Commercial including low EMF design/ Building Biology (often marketed as “BauBiologie”) consultation for architectural, network, industrial manufacturing, electrical and lighting concerns – complete spectrum coverage from 0 Hz – 6 GHz.
Radon Gas & Alpha, Beta, Gamma, X-Ray Radiation Scans & Surveys including granite & other natural stone such as travertine, marble, etc. countertops, tile and flooring. See left sidebar on this page further down. Also Indoor Air Quality testing (IAQ) for particulate matter, radon, VOCs and formaldehyde levels.
Acoustic OSHA sound and STC (Sound Transmission Class) noise levels testing / ordinances / testing. (meeting ANSI & IEC Type 2 standards)
Commercial Surveys for Weak Signal Strength / Reception from Cellular Phone Towers, (Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, other leased carriers) Wireless WiFi / WiMax LAN Networks, Digital Wireless Video & RFID Frequencies.
Troubleshooting EMI / EMC (Electromagnetic Interference / Electromagnetic Compatibility) Diagnosis & Resolution of Computer & Equipment Interference due to RF and grounding / ground loop issues in server rooms, near RF sealers, MRI equipment, SEM (Scanning Electron Microscopes), sensitive nanotech equipment, semiconductor manufacturing, etc.
Magnetic Shielding, Active Cancellation Shielding, Prudent Avoidance, Safety & Acceptable Risk Consulting.
Metallurgical consulting for ferrous / non-ferrous metals including mild & tool steel, copper, brass, bronze, aluminum and special composites using special nanomaterials.
Product Testing for EMF / RF / EMI WiFi Wireless Emissions.
Infrared Thermal Imaging for Troubleshooting / Acoustical and Energy Audits, Predictive Maintenance, Electrical Panels and Wiring, Heating and Cooling Systems
DC Earth Geomagnetic / Magnetometer Surveys – 3 AXIS DIGITAL & DATALOGGING
We are often called in to solve difficult and unusual technical problems in the realms of Defense & Aerospace, Nanotechnology, Industrial, Biomedical, Environmental, Agricultural, Research & Development and Information Technology.
Call now to find out what ScanTech’s broad and deep experience base can do to troubleshoot and find a rapid resolution for your work stoppage issue.
INFRARED IMAGING WITH “MAYFIELD CONSULTING SERVICES”
InfraRed Thermal Imaging & Thermography (including Aerial) by Mayfield Consulting Services at www.mayfieldinfrared.com for moisture testing, roof & general home inspection, product testing, energy audits, animal counts, Research & Development, pollution effluent detection, etc.
Thermographic & Thermal / Infrared Imaging & Inspector services currently provided by
Mayfield Thermography Consulting Services
972.323.0058 / 214.673.1984
Mayfield Thermography is based here in the Dallas/Ft. Worth (DFW) North Texas area, though for larger jobs the service range extends to Oklahoma, Louisiana, New Orleans, Mississippi and beyond.
Mayfield Thermography specializes in infrared thermography for:
Moisture detection (toxic mold testing, water damage in buildings, etc.)
Insulation & energy audits for thermal efficiency
Acoustical audits for noise testing issues (important for hotel properties and combating industrial espionage during conferences)
Roof inspection on residential and commercial properties
Builder accountability proof
Predictive maintenance to find faulty electrical & mechanical equipment
Pollution compliance (thermal effluent detection)
Product testing Research & Development
Long & short term contracts available
Fully detailed documentation and images provided in reports
We often serve clients in Texas, Oklahoma and Louisiana. Cities for onsite home testing and inspection services include: Plano, Highland Park, University Park, Park Cities, Arlington, Fort Worth, Houston, Austin, San Antonio, Grapevine, Frisco, Denton, McKinney, Allen, Lewisville, Irving, Mesquite, Bedford, Euless, Richardson, Coppell, Grand Prairie, Garland, Addison, Farmers Branch, Rockwall, Carrollton, Parker, Rowlett, Lucas, Fairview, Park Cities, Keller, Roanoke, The Colony, Highland Village, Lake Dallas, Corinth, Prosper, Duncanville, Lancaster, Rowlett, Royse City, Princeton, Trophy Club, Southlake, Hurst, Round Rock, Georgetown, San Marcos, Cedar Park, The Woodlands and Spring. Counties served include Dallas, Collin, Denton, Tarrant, Rockwall, Harris and Travis County.
LARGER COMMERCIAL PROJECT SERVICE RANGE WHEN AVAILABLE – NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL
Alabama | Alaska | Arizona | Arkansas | California | Colorado | Connecticut | Delaware | Florida | Georgia | Hawaii | Idaho | Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Kansas | Kentucky | Louisiana | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Michigan | Minnesota | Mississippi | Missouri | Montana | Nebraska | Nevada | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New Mexico | New York | North Carolina | North Dakota | Ohio | Oklahoma | Oregon | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | South Carolina | South Dakota | Tennessee | Texas | Utah | Vermont | Virginia | Washington | West Virginia | Wisconsin | Wyoming | Washington D.C. (District of Columbia)
Countries include Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland) and Western Europe
All information on this website either written or implied is the express opinion of ScanTech Technical Consulting. ScanTech Technical Consulting and it’s owners are not responsible or liable for any damages arising from the misuse, misinterpretation or other consequences of the content of this website either in part or in whole.
COPYRIGHT 2002 – 2016
ScanTech EMF Inspections located at 7405 Wild Valley Drive, Dallas, TX Phone: 214-912-4691 http://www.scantech7.com
ScanTech Technical Consulting: Professional EMF / Indoor Air Quality Testing & Environmental Inspections