- EMF Testing – EMF Protection – Power Line Testing for Real Estate & Property
- Indoor Air Quality Testing: VOCs, Non-Destructive Onsite Formaldehyde
- Measurements, CO, CO2, Dust, Pollen, Allergens – Certified & Licensed Mold Assessment Consultant by the State of Texas License # MAC1387
- AARST-NRPP Nationally Certified Radon Residential Measurement Provider ID # 108991 RT for HUD, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and GSA radon surveys
- Toxic Chemical forensic sampling for Medical / Environmental Illness / EPA – OSHA Testing plus bio-sampling for microorganisms & bacterial biofilms
- City of Dallas Green Building Program Post Construction IAQ Clearance – (FAST RESULTS ONSITE for common contaminants with laboratory sampling available)
- Cell – Microwave Antenna Tower Strength RF Power Compliance Surveys
- Radiation – Radioactive Material Surveys including Radon Gas
- Pacemaker & Medical Implant EMI (Electromagnetic Interference) Surveys
- OSHA Compliance Noise Testing, Sound Level Testing, Acoustic & STC
- Lighting Level (Photometric) Surveys for Safety and OSHA Compliance
- Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) Inspection Consultation and Testing Services
Since 2002 for multi-family dwellings, high rises, warehouses, factories, commercial buildings and properties in the Dallas – Houston – Austin – Fort Worth – San Antonio DFW and North Texas region by an experienced, certified professional Environmental Inspector with advanced degrees in Electrical Engineering with a concentration in Nanoscience Technology and another degree pending in Biomedical Engineering.
7 Days a Week 8 AM – 8 PM
You can text to this number anytime 24/7 as well for brief inquiries.
For a quote we will require a physical address, approximate square footage and / or a Scope of Work to be inspected and an email address to send the estimate to.
COMMERCIAL SERVICES PROVIDED (RESIDENTIAL NOW LIMITED)
- EMF Testing (Electromagnetic Force or Field) 60 Hz AC power line Surveys for businesses, real estate transactions and property management including consulting on EMF protection devices and strategies
- Radon Gas Testing – Short and long term measurements for Home Inspection Services with IMPROVED (faster and less expensive) digital equipment with results in as little as 1 day after deployment of equipment *
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) testing and measurement for particulate matter, ventilation, potential issues with bacteria, pollen, dust as well as professional mold testing.
- Certificate of Occupancy VOC measurements for Dallas Green Ordinance Post-Construction – Pre-Occupancy baseline IAQ testing Section 804.2.
- Toxic chemical exposure testing and potentially carcinogenic formaldehyde / VOC / TVOC (Total Volatile Organic Compound) contamination levels from pressed wood / lumber / glue / binders WITHOUT cutting floor material. Also CO, (carbon monoxide) CO2 (carbon dioxide) and O2 / O3 oxygen / ozone levels to check ventilation and pollution quality.
- Diagnosing Commercial Sick Building Syndrome and Medical Illness Environmental Testing. Chemical and biological odor / smells investigated with environmental forensic lab services including air grab, bulk, tape lift and swab / wipe sampling.
- Radio Frequency Spectrum Analysis and Power Readings
- Medical Device / Medical Imaging EMI (Electromagnetic Interference) Testing for Safety Compliance (Pacemakers, ICDs, Implantable Defibrillators, EKG, EEG, EMG, ambulatory Holter Units, etc. – Medtronics St. Jude Boston Scientific) and other Biomedical Equipment such as infusion pumps
- Troubleshooting hospital security anti-abduction infant protection systems such as Hugs by Stanley Healthcare and MyChild by McRoberts Security Technologies.
- RF Compliance Surveys including Rooftop Towers and Antennas – Microwave – WiFi Wireless – Cellphone & Cell Tower Signal Strength Impact
- Private Consulting for Environmental Health and Safety including Healthy Home Construction / Evaluation
- Commercial Electromagnetic Interference EMI Issues, AC Power Noise Level, Radio Frequency Noise and Line Conditioning Evaluations (“Dirty Electricity”)
- ESD (Electrostatic Discharge) Flooring Evaluation, Anti-Static Testing and Troubleshooting with Air Ion Counters, Hygrometers, DC Static Voltage Meters, and Sheet Resistance Testers with respect to ground. Determine the Static Dissipative / Static Conductive characteristics of your industrial / medical environment or anti static measures
- Sound / noise level and acoustic testing for OSHA compliance and STC evaluations, ordinance compliance, occupational worker hearing safety (prevention of hearing damage and loss)
- Light level / photometric testing for safety, OSHA, city glare and illumination ordinances
- Radiation and radioactivity evaluations of potentially contaminated Chinese – Japanese steel and metals, imported / recycled products from China, Japan, petroleum / oil field industry equipment, natural stone in granite / marble counters, etc.
- DC Magnetic – Geomagnetic Surveys (Air Shipping / Warehouse Regulation Compliance)
- EMF / RF Product Testing
- Nanoscience / Nanotechnology Analytical Equipment Issues
- Weak Cellular Phone (including 2G / 3G / 4G LTE, PCS, AWS) & Wireless Strength Measurements and Consulting Solutions for Commercial Buildings with poor coverage and dropped calls for all major telecom and communications carriers including Verizon, Sprint, AT&T, T-Mobile, etc. and frequency blocks
* Deployment time may vary – same day service not guaranteed and dependent on current project load
We also offer consulting services over the phone or by email.
SPECIAL NOTE: We will quote commercial projects anywhere, and sometimes do onsite residential testing outside of the DALLAS – FORT WORTH Texas region including EMF and indoor air quality surveys in the HOUSTON and AUSTIN area and are also available in other major cities such as San Antonio, Oklahoma City and Shreveport.
Otherwise we offer PAID PHONE / EMAIL CONSULTING
Please note that by accepting consulting in this manner you agree to hold ScanTech harmless in connection with any information given, whether explicit or implied through misinterpretation, implementation, misuse or other consequences by the paying client or any other third parties.
ScanTech is a unique technical consulting company based in the North Texas Dallas – Ft. Worth (DFW) area which serves the United States and beyond as a provider of EMF / EMFs / EMR (Electromagnetic Fields, Radiation), RF (Radio Frequency) and Radiation / Radioactive material multi-spectral scanning and measurement services for Industrial, Commercial Troubleshooting as well as Environmental Safety & Health Inspections / Surveys to detect radioactive Radon Gas, EMF testing, radio frequency field problems and issues, as well as background radiation levels and radioactive material .
Medical Device / Biomedical Equipment EMF / EMI Compliance Testing – We have performed numerous surveys for companies and corporations with pacemaker/implantable defibrillator / ICD interference concerns for all major manufacturers of these devices. We have also done interference testing for EEG, EKG, Holter units (ambulatory EKG) and other biomedical equipment.
What if it isn’t EMI? (Electromagnetic Interference) ScanTech can still assist in troubleshooting and discovering what is really going on due to our extensive interdisciplinary background. In many cases, the client assumes the problem is due to some external field, but the real issue can often be something unexpected and even less expensive / easier to fix than thought. A fresh insight from a highly experienced consultant can rapidly resolve your nightmare scenario at great cost savings.
Concerned about your granite countertops, incidents related to the nuclear accident in Japan or imported material of unknown origin? ScanTech has had years of experience in this area – long before the recent concern over elevated levels of radiation and radioactivity. We have purchased new equipment so as to specifically target these areas of concern.
Nanoscience Equipment Experience: FEI, Zeiss, Hitachi, Jeol, Rigaku, Gatan, Raith, Zyvex / DCG, Bruker / Veeco/ Nanoscope, Keithley, National Instruments, Hummingbird TEM Liquid Cell, Fischione, Denton Vacuum, XEI Scientific, Allied High Tech, South Bay Technology, Protochips.
60 Hz EMI Noise in Scanning Electron Microscope Image – Nanotechnology Application
NEW INFORMATION ON HYBRID VEHICLES! We have had inquiries as to the EMF levels put out by Hybrid / Electric Vehicles and our studies have shown that the AC / DC magnetic, electric and RF fields vary by year, make and model (electric or hybrid) so it may be worth getting yours tested if you are concerned. The cost is relatively inexpensive.
New equipment has expanded our capabilities in RF and AC Electric Field measurements!
For larger projects we can be engaged on a national or international level as described below.
We also offer prepaid phone consultations for commercial projects where travel expenses would be unnecessary or prohibitive. Call for details.
INSPECTION & EMF CONSULTING SERVICES INCLUDE:
Commercial & Industrial Safety Field Surveys and measurements for pacemaker / ICD / cardiac & heart device medical implant specifications for electric, RF & magnetic field interference (such as microwave ovens and RF sealers) and other implantable medical device compliance concerns.
EMF / EMR, (Electrosmog) RF, Cell Tower, Cell Phone, EMI (Electromagnetic Interference) surveys and measurement for Commercial projects including low EMF design / Building Biology (often marketed as “BauBiologie”) consultation for architectural, network, industrial manufacturing, electrical and lighting concerns – complete spectrum coverage from 0 Hz – 8 GHz.
Radon Gas & Alpha, Beta, Gamma, X-Ray Radiation Scans & Surveys including granite & other natural stone such as travertine, marble, etc. countertops, tile and flooring. Also Indoor Air Quality testing (IAQ) for particulate matter, mold, radon, ozone, VOCs and formaldehyde levels.
Acoustic OSHA sound and STC (Sound Transmission Class) noise levels testing / ordinances / testing. (meeting ANSI & IEC Type 2 standards)
Commercial Surveys for Weak Signal Strength / Reception from Cellular Phone Towers, (Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, other leased carriers) Wireless WiFi / WiMax LAN Networks, Digital Wireless Video & RFID Frequencies.
Troubleshooting EMI / EMC (Electromagnetic Interference / Electromagnetic Compatibility) Diagnosis & Resolution of Computer & Equipment Interference due to RF and grounding / ground loop issues in server rooms, near RF sealers, MRI equipment, SEM (Scanning Electron Microscopes), sensitive nanotech equipment, semiconductor manufacturing, etc.
Magnetic Shielding, Active Cancellation Shielding, Prudent Avoidance, Safety & Acceptable Risk Consulting.
Metallurgical consulting for ferrous / non-ferrous metals including mild & tool steel, copper, brass, bronze, aluminum and special composites using special nanomaterials.
Product Testing for EMF / RF / EMI WiFi Wireless Emissions.
DC Earth Geomagnetic / Magnetometer Surveys for Shipping Regulations – 3 AXIS DIGITAL & DATALOGGING
We are often called in to solve difficult and unusual technical problems in the realms of Defense & Aerospace, Nanotechnology, Industrial, Biomedical, Environmental, Agricultural, Research & Development and Information Technology.
Call now to find out what ScanTech’s broad and deep experience base can do to troubleshoot and find a rapid resolution for your work stoppage issue.
We often serve clients in Texas, Oklahoma and Louisiana. Cities for onsite home testing and inspection services include: Plano, Highland Park, University Park, Park Cities, Las Colinas, Arlington, Fort Worth, Houston, Austin, San Antonio, Shreveport, Grapevine, Frisco, Denton, McKinney, Allen, Lewisville, Irving, Mesquite, Bedford, Euless, Richardson, Coppell, Grand Prairie, Garland, Addison, Farmers Branch, Rockwall, Carrollton, Parker, Rowlett, Lucas, Fairview, Park Cities, Keller, Roanoke, The Colony, Highland Village, Lake Dallas, Corinth, Prosper, Duncanville, Lancaster, Rowlett, Royse City, Princeton, Trophy Club, Southlake, Hurst, Round Rock, Georgetown, San Marcos, Cedar Park, The Woodlands and Spring. Counties served include Dallas, Collin, Denton, Tarrant, Rockwall, Harris and Travis County.
LARGER COMMERCIAL PROJECT SERVICE RANGE WHEN AVAILABLE – NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL
Alabama | Alaska | Arizona | Arkansas | California | Colorado | Connecticut | Delaware | Florida | Georgia | Hawaii | Idaho | Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Kansas | Kentucky | Louisiana | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Michigan | Minnesota | Mississippi | Missouri | Montana | Nebraska | Nevada | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New Mexico | New York | North Carolina | North Dakota | Ohio | Oklahoma | Oregon | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | South Carolina | South Dakota | Tennessee | Texas | Utah | Vermont | Virginia | Washington | West Virginia | Wisconsin | Wyoming | Washington D.C. (District of Columbia)
Countries include Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland) and Western Europe
All information on this website either written or implied is the express opinion of ScanTech Technical Consulting. ScanTech Technical Consulting and it’s owners are not responsible or liable for any damages arising from the misuse, misinterpretation or other consequences of the content of this website either in part or in whole.
COPYRIGHT 2002 – 2017
ScanTech EMF Inspections located at 7405 Wild Valley Drive, Dallas, TX Phone: 214-912-4691 http://www.scantech7.com
ScanTech Technical Consulting: Professional EMF / Indoor Air Quality Testing & Environmental Inspections