*STILL OPEN AS AN ESSENTIAL BUSINESS – AUG 2020*
Health & Bio-Safety Services for Commercial, Industrial and Government Clients
ScanTech DOES NOT perform residential testing OR consulting for homeowners / tenants – all services are COMMERCIAL ONLY.
Biomedical / Environmental Health & Safety Consulting & Field Testing With Industrial Hygiene & Microbiology expertise
- Novel Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 / CoViD-19 Commercial & Public BioSafety Consulting for Pandemic Response & Best Hygiene Practices (VIRTUAL or ONSITE CONSULTING)
- Ultraviolet Band C (UV-C) 254 nm Germicidal Light and Energy Level Surveys for Measuring Disinfectant Light Power for HVAC / N95 Disinfection Systems
- Surface Swab Testing for the Presence of Novel Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2
- Pacemaker, Spinal Cord Stimulators (SCS), Defibrillator, ICD (Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillator), CRT-D, CRT-P, Vagus Nerve Stimulation / Stimulators, (VNS) CSF Valve Shunts, ICD Loop Recorders, PA (Pulmonary Artery) pressure sensors, Neuromodulation / Neurostimulation & Biomedical Implant EMI (Electromagnetic Interference) Surveys
- City of Dallas Green Building Program Post Construction IAQ (Indoor Air Quality) Clearance for Certificate of Occupancy Section 804.2
- EMF Testing – EMF Protection – Power Line Testing for Real Estate & Property Management
- Indoor Air Quality Testing: VOCs, Non-Destructive Onsite Formaldehyde
- Measurements, CO, CO2, Dust, Pollen, Allergens – Certified & Licensed Mold Assessment Consultant by the State of Texas License # MAC1387 now licensed by TDLR (Texas Dept. of Licensing & Registration)
- AARST-NRPP Nationally Certified Radon Residential Measurement Provider for HUD LEAN, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and GSA radon surveys including Advanced Multi-Family & Large Buildings Radon Measurement MAMF-2017
- Cell – Microwave Antenna Tower Strength RF Power Compliance Surveys
- Radiation – Radioactive Material Surveys including Radon Gas
- OSHA Compliance Noise Testing, Sound Level Testing, Acoustic & STC
- Lighting Level (Photometric) Surveys for Safety and OSHA / City Ordinance Certificate of Occupancy Compliance
- Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) Inspection Consultation and Testing Services
Since 2002 for multi-family dwellings, high rises, warehouses, factories, commercial buildings and properties in the Dallas – Houston – Austin – Fort Worth – San Antonio DFW and North Texas region by an experienced, certified professional Environmental Inspector with advanced degrees in Electrical Engineering with a concentration in Nanoscience Technology, and Biomedical Engineering. (pending)
7 Days a Week Mon – Fri: 8 AM – 8 PM Weekends: Noon – 6 PM
You can text to this number anytime 24/7 as well for brief inquiries. *ScanTech DOES NOT perform residential testing OR consulting for homeowners / tenants – all services are COMMERCIAL ONLY.
FOR A QUOTE we will require the type of inspection desired, physical address, approximate square footage and / or a Scope of Work and an email address to send the quote to.
COMMERCIAL SERVICES PROVIDED
- EMF Testing (Electromagnetic Force or Field) 60 Hz AC power line Surveys for businesses, real estate transactions and property management including consulting on EMF protection devices and strategies
- Radon Gas Testing – Short and long term measurements for commercial properties and projects such as multi-family and medical care facilities
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) testing and measurement for particulate matter, ventilation, potential issues with bacteria, pollen, dust as well as professional mold testing.
- Certificate of Occupancy VOC measurements for Dallas Green Ordinance Post-Construction – Pre-Occupancy baseline IAQ testing Section 804.2.
- Toxic chemical exposure testing and potentially carcinogenic formaldehyde / VOC / TVOC (Total Volatile Organic Compound) contamination levels from pressed wood / lumber / glue / binders WITHOUT cutting floor material. Also CO, (carbon monoxide) CO2 (carbon dioxide) and O2 / O3 oxygen / ozone levels to check ventilation and pollution quality.
- Diagnosing Commercial Sick Building Syndrome and chemical and biological issues investigated with environmental forensic lab services including air grab, bulk, tape lift and swab / wipe sampling.
- Radio Frequency Spectrum Analysis and Power Readings.
- Medical Device / Medical Imaging EMI (Electromagnetic Interference) Testing for Safety Compliance (Pacemakers, ICDs, Implantable Defibrillators, Spinal Cord, Neural and Neuromodulation Implants, EKG, EEG, EMG, ambulatory Holter Units, etc. – Medtronic, St. Jude, Boston Scientific, Nevro) and other Biomedical Equipment such as infusion pumps, and ultrasound imaging.
- Troubleshooting hospital security anti-abduction infant protection systems such as Hugs by Stanley Healthcare, MyChild by McRoberts Security Technologies and Cuddles by Kelley International Security Service Inc.
- Medical Device / Biomedical Equipment EMF / EMI Compliance Testing – We have performed numerous surveys for companies and corporations with pacemaker/implantable defibrillator / ICD interference concerns for all major manufacturers of these devices. We have also done interference testing for EEG, EKG, Holter units (ambulatory EKG) and other biomedical equipment.What if it isn’t EMI? (Electromagnetic Interference) ScanTech can still assist in troubleshooting and discovering what is really going on due to our extensive interdisciplinary background. In many cases, the client assumes the problem is due to some external field, but the real issue can often be something unexpected and even less expensive / easier to fix than thought. A fresh insight from a highly experienced interdisciplinary consultant can rapidly resolve your nightmare scenario at great cost savings.
- RF Compliance Surveys including Rooftop Towers and Antennas – Microwave – WiFi Wireless – Cellphone & Cell Tower Signal Strength Impact
- Commercial Electromagnetic Interference EMI Issues, AC Power Noise Level, Radio Frequency Noise and Line Conditioning Evaluations (“Dirty Electricity”)
- ESD (Electrostatic Discharge) Flooring Evaluation, Anti-Static Testing and Troubleshooting with Air Ion Counters, Hygrometers, DC Static Voltage Meters, and Sheet Resistance Testers with respect to ground. Determine the Static Dissipative / Static Conductive characteristics of your industrial / medical environment or anti static measures
- Sound / noise level and acoustic testing for OSHA compliance and STC evaluations, ordinance compliance, occupational worker hearing safety (prevention of hearing damage and loss)
- Light level / photometric testing for safety, OSHA, city glare and illumination ordinances
- Radiation and radioactivity evaluations of potentially contaminated Chinese – Japanese steel and metals, imported / recycled products from China, Japan, petroleum / oil field industry equipment, natural stone in granite / marble counters, etc.
- Weak Cellular Phone (including 2G / 3G / 4G LTE, PCS, AWS) & Wireless Strength Measurements and Consulting Solutions for Commercial Buildings with poor coverage and dropped calls for all major telecom and communications carriers including Verizon, Sprint, AT&T, T-Mobile, etc. and frequency blocks
* Deployment time may vary – same day service not guaranteed and dependent on current project load
SPECIAL NOTE: We will quote commercial projects anywhere. We do primarily serve the DALLAS – FORT WORTH Texas region including EMF and indoor air quality surveys in the HOUSTON and AUSTIN area and are also available in other major cities such as San Antonio, Amarillo, Lubbock, Baton Rouge, and New Orleans.
Please note that by accepting consulting in any manner you agree to hold ScanTech Technical Consulting harmless in connection with any information given, whether explicit or implied through misinterpretation, implementation, misuse or other consequences by the paying client or any other third parties.
ScanTech is a unique technical consulting company based in the North Texas Dallas – Ft. Worth (DFW) area which serves the United States and beyond as a provider of EMF / EMFs / EMR (Electromagnetic Fields, Radiation), RF (Radio Frequency) and Radiation / Radioactive material multi-spectral scanning and measurement services for Industrial, Commercial Troubleshooting as well as Environmental Safety & Health Inspections / Surveys to detect radioactive Radon Gas, EMF testing, radio frequency field problems and issues, as well as background radiation levels and radioactive material .
Concerned about granite countertops, incidents related to the nuclear accident in Japan or imported material of unknown origin with possible radiation? ScanTech has had years of experience in this area – long before the recent concern over elevated levels of radiation and radioactivity. We have purchased new equipment so as to specifically target these areas of concern.
Nanoscience Equipment Experience: FEI, Zeiss, Hitachi, Jeol, Rigaku, Gatan, Raith, Zyvex / DCG, Bruker / Veeco/ Nanoscope, Keithley, National Instruments, Hummingbird TEM Liquid Cell, Fischione, Denton Vacuum, XEI Scientific, Allied High Tech, South Bay Technology, Protochips.
60 Hz EMI Noise in Scanning Electron Microscope Image – Nanotechnology Application
New equipment has expanded our capabilities in RF and AC Electric Field measurements!
For larger projects we can be engaged on a national or international level as described below.
We also offer prepaid phone consultations for commercial projects where travel expenses would be unnecessary or prohibitive. Call for details.
INSPECTION & EMF CONSULTING SERVICES INCLUDE:
Commercial & Industrial Safety Field Surveys and measurements for pacemaker / ICD / cardiac & heart device medical implant specifications for electric, RF & magnetic field interference (such as microwave ovens and RF sealers) and other implantable medical device compliance concerns.
EMF / EMR, (Electrosmog) RF, Cell Tower, Cell Phone, EMI (Electromagnetic Interference) surveys and measurement for Commercial projects including low EMF design / Building Biology (often marketed as “BauBiologie”) consultation for architectural, network, industrial manufacturing, electrical and lighting concerns – complete spectrum coverage from 0 Hz – 8 GHz.
Radon Gas & Alpha, Beta, Gamma, X-Ray Radiation Scans & Surveys including granite & other natural stone such as travertine, marble, etc. countertops, tile and flooring. Also Indoor Air Quality testing (IAQ) for particulate matter, mold, radon, ozone, VOCs and formaldehyde levels.
Acoustic OSHA sound and STC (Sound Transmission Class) noise levels testing / ordinances / testing. (meeting ANSI & IEC Type 2 standards)
Commercial Surveys for Weak Signal Strength / Reception from Cellular Phone Towers, (Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, other leased carriers) Wireless WiFi / WiMax LAN Networks, Digital Wireless Video & RFID Frequencies.
Troubleshooting EMI / EMC (Electromagnetic Interference / Electromagnetic Compatibility) Diagnosis & Resolution of Computer & Equipment Interference due to RF and grounding / ground loop issues in server rooms, near RF sealers, MRI equipment, SEM (Scanning Electron Microscopes), sensitive nanotech equipment, semiconductor manufacturing, etc.
Magnetic Shielding, Active Cancellation Shielding, Prudent Avoidance, Safety & Acceptable Risk Consulting.
We are often called in to solve difficult and unusual technical problems in the realms of Defense & Aerospace, Nanotechnology, Industrial, Biomedical, Environmental, Agricultural, Research & Development and Information Technology.
Call now to find out what ScanTech’s broad and deep experience base can do to troubleshoot and find a rapid resolution for your work stoppage issue.
We often serve clients in Texas, Oklahoma and Louisiana. Cities for onsite home testing and inspection services include: Plano, Highland Park, University Park, Park Cities, Las Colinas, Arlington, Fort Worth, Houston, Austin, San Antonio, Shreveport, Grapevine, Frisco, Denton, McKinney, Allen, Lewisville, Irving, Mesquite, Bedford, Euless, Richardson, Coppell, Grand Prairie, Garland, Addison, Farmers Branch, Rockwall, Carrollton, Parker, Rowlett, Lucas, Fairview, Park Cities, Keller, Roanoke, The Colony, Highland Village, Lake Dallas, Corinth, Prosper, Duncanville, Lancaster, Rowlett, Royse City, Princeton, Trophy Club, Southlake, Hurst, Round Rock, Georgetown, San Marcos, Cedar Park, The Woodlands and Spring. Counties served include Dallas, Collin, Denton, Tarrant, Rockwall, Harris and Travis County.
LARGER COMMERCIAL PROJECT SERVICE RANGE – NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL
Alabama | Alaska | Arizona | Arkansas | California | Colorado | Connecticut | Delaware | Florida | Georgia | Hawaii | Idaho | Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Kansas | Kentucky | Louisiana | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Michigan | Minnesota | Mississippi | Missouri | Montana | Nebraska | Nevada | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New Mexico | New York | North Carolina | North Dakota | Ohio | Oklahoma | Oregon | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | South Carolina | South Dakota | Tennessee | Texas | Utah | Vermont | Virginia | Washington | West Virginia | Wisconsin | Wyoming | Washington D.C. (District of Columbia)
Countries include Canada, United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland) and Western Europe
All information on this website either written or implied is the express opinion of ScanTech Technical Consulting. ScanTech Technical Consulting and it’s owners are not responsible or liable for any damages arising from the misuse, misinterpretation or other consequences of the content of this website either in part or in whole.
COPYRIGHT 2002 – 2020
15770 Dallas Parkway Suite 900 Dallas, TX 75248
Phone: 214.912.4691 http://www.scantech7.com
ScanTech Technical Consulting: Professional Electromagnetic EMF Biomedical Implant & Equipment Indoor Air Quality Testing & Environmental Inspections